Friday, March 18, 2016

Digital Citizenship

   Digital citizenship is a rule or a way someone have to use technology.This is widely diverse around the world but always has the same main idea, to be as appropriate and responsible as possible.This means you do not do the following, plagiarize, say mean or hateful things on the internet, and do not do things against the law such as hacking.

   I normally use my laptop or my desktop computer for regular usage such as gaming and surfing the internet. Even though I have a phone to do those things I tend not to do so. One disadvantages of having technology is health. As much as internet can be fun it can affect your health greatly such as get fat or not fit for doing simple tasks. Another one is bullying. Internet bullying is as serious of an issue as real bullying in the real world. This has affected as much as 800 million users world wide. However there are advantages too, technology makes information right at your finger with technology such as phones available for use.

   1 aspects I do very well in digital citizenship is digital etiquette because I do not go around the internet saying racial slurs or things that will anger people in such sites as Youtube or any other social media. Another one is digital security because ,like the other one, don't go around social media's and share my personal info to people I don't know. However one aspect I'm not good at is digital health because I am not good at balancing using the internet and going outside looking around nature. Another one is digital communication because I'm not good at writing email as good as others can.

   I will use technology to improve myself by doing social activism and etc for women rights or men's rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment