Monday, March 28, 2016

Dear Middle School Self

     Dear Middle School Self,

   Hello Sunny I am you from the future! Just to let you know I have actually, successfully, got my dream job! Surprising right? They didn't at first but let me in as an intern in the end because they're lacking people who does the coffee. Just joking of course! I got in as one of the coding guy, Microsoft giving me hell of a time there though. The department manager gave me like 10 piles of paper yesterday of what to do as the new guy.

   Work might be great and all but it's reducing the time I can do my favorite hobby, taking pictures. Only thing I could take was the streets around New York where I live. This however still doesn't triumph the happiness of planning to take a vacation to Africa. I did graduate school and University if you were gonna ask past self, with a degree in electric engineering and mechanical engineering. Mechanical didn't come in much use though.

   You might be thinking, "Any advice future self?" The answer is not much to be honest. You just gotta be yourself man, it all fits at the end. Friends told me I changed a lot since your grade, but I disagree, I am as annoying as any time in the past.


                                                                                              Your Future Self, Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment