Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Favorite Book/Music

I chose books instead of music, just preference.

My favorite author is J.K. Rowling as you may know, the author of the Harry Potter series. She is my favorite author because her books is what really started my interest in books and how I started reading more because her books where like a hook, when you read one your going on for the whole series. J.K. Rowling was born in Yate, Gloucestershire, England and as a child was very interested in fantasy related things such as books, movies, and etc. This lead to her thinking of the Harry Potter book while waiting for a train. This made the books fantasy related with spiritual beings and magical powers. A part of the book that relates to me was when Professor Snape showed that the evil he have done was for the better good and that he was not the bad guy. This relates because I think It happened to me a little to much of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment