Friday, April 8, 2016

Personality Test


A description of your “strengths and weaknesses” - do you agree with the results? Why or why not?
   My characteristic strength and weaknesses are the following, idealistic, seek and value harmony, open minded and flexible, very creative, passionate and energetic, dedicated and hard working. For weaknesses these are the following, too idealistic, too altruistic, impractical, dislike dealing with data, take things personally, and difficult to get to know. I agree with some of these such as dislike dealing with data because I really do dislike solid data that may or may not contradict my knowledge of a subject or idea. Another one I agree with is open minded because I do accept other thoughts and ideas that doesn't completely contradicts mine. 
A description of your “friendships” - do you agree with the results? Why or why not?
   I agree with some parts such as friend's of friends not being my friends because it happens to me a lot when I get introduced to my friend's friend and it rarely leads to me and the friend's friend being friends with me (how many times I said friend counter: 8).A description of your “career paths” - do you agree with the results? Why or why not?
   I agree with some parts like dreaming of becoming a author because I really did when I was at 6th grade and actually made a few paragraphs until I realized how cringy the setting and the story was. Another part is that I can't do things well with team based work which I am fond of with group projects (although I'm better at it then last time).

No comments:

Post a Comment